Saturday, July 20, 2019

BOOK REVIEW: "The Master Magician"

I loved this series, and the ending was perfect!

Ceony, the MC, really annoyed me in this book, because it felt like she didn't really learn from her mistakes in the past 2 books. But it was all sorted out in the end.

This series is set in the late 1800's to the early 1900's in London, and the narrator for the audio book really brought the language to life! So much so, I caught myself thinking with Ceony's voice in my head! ðŸĪŠ Hopefully I'm not the only one this happens to!ðŸ˜ģ

Although it did involve some evil magicians who kill others, this series was not at all dark.  The action was steady and had a bold female MC breaking and bending a lot of the rules of propriety. Nothing earth-shatteringly deep, just a great Victorian adventure story filled with magic. 
🌟🌟🌟🌟ðŸ’Ŧ

No comments:

Post a Comment