Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Net Galley ARCs!!

I really love the Bookstagram community, and I always learn so much from the bookish peeps!

A recent post mentioned getting an ARC from NetGalley, so of course I looked it up. And after seeing that they help promote authors by giving access to reviewers, I signed up!😁

And I've been lucky to have received 2 ARCs so far:  "Felicity Carroll and the Murderous Menace" by Patricia Marcantonio and "Boss Up!" by Lindsay Teague Moreno. 👍

I still have pending requests for some popular books, but I'm not too hopeful since I need to build a history of reading and reviewing, so I'm getting to work!

I started "Boss Up!" today since I'm still trying to get my  business off the ground and I'm already loving the tone of the book!



No comments:

Post a Comment