Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Costco Book Haul

Hubby had me get paper towels from Costco tonight, which was a HUGE mistake!
Because Costco sells books!😁

He is very disciplined and just goes straight in and then right back out with exactly what he needed. Not me!

These little guys came home with me!

So I really love fantasy, YA or high/adult, but every once in a while, I have to change it up! To that end, I love suspense/ psychological thrillers, police procedurals/detective stories, and Stephen King (yes, he is his own genre). 

I surprised myself by getting "The President is Missing". I don't usually like political/spy stories, but it got such great reviews, an actual President had input, and hello, James Patterson! So why the heck not?

I went a few years without reading when I worked on my Master Degree, and then my Lean Six Sigma certificate, so I've fallen behind in my Stephen King books. So, the Outsider will help get me back on track to being a Constant Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment