Monday, July 15, 2019

BOOK REVIEWS: "The Paper Magician" & "The Glass Magician"

It appears I'm going through a phase...one that involves magicians and England.



I recently read these beauties, and I'm on the third in the VE Schwab series, "A Conjuring of Light". It's at a tiny lull in the action, and I've been drawn away by this series:

I needed an audio book to read, and this series grabbed my attention...IDK, something about magicians and England ðŸĪĢ

I am so smitten by this series and I've been listening to it every chance I get!😍🎧⁣
But I had finally gotten to the point in "The Glass Magician" where the narration was too slow and I couldn't wait to find out what happens next!ðŸĪŠ So I popped a cork on some summer-like wine and read on my Kindle to the end! ⁣
I'm loving everything about this series, the characters, the magic, the action, the story, the sloooow romance!😍 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟⁣ 

Just downloaded the third ebook!😁

No comments:

Post a Comment